A Note From Jarrod Ellis Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
As most people are, I’m concerned for the safety of you and your family, as well as for our technicians. My team and I are following the development of the emerging coronavirus (COVID-19) closely, and in the interest of ensuring a safe and healthy work environment, we wanted to keep you posted on the actions that we are taking to keep you and our employees safe.
Prior to coming to work each day, we are asking our employees to take a personal health self-assessment, which includes questions including:
- Do any of the following currently apply to you?
- Fever (greater than 37.3°C/99.1°F)
- Respiratory symptoms, dry cough or shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches and pains, chills, sore throat or other unexplained severe illness accompanied by a fever
- Possible contact (within 3 feet/1 meter) of symptomatic individuals or those who have come in contact with the virus.
If our employees answer yes to any of the above, they are being asked to self-quarantine for 14 days, and they cannot return to work until the risk has passed.
Likewise, we ask you to let us know if any of the above apply to you, and we can assess how we serve you, keeping in mind everyone’s safety and health.
Your Health and Safety is our Top Priority. For this reason, I have also implemented new protocols for our field personnel, including:
- Practicing social distancing while in the home on sales consultations and during repairs or new installations. While we value face-to-face conversations about your HVAC system, I will follow-up once service or installation is complete by phone, rather than in your home.
- Implementing additional cleaning measures by our technicians, such as frequent handwashing, disinfecting of service vehicles and using hand sanitizer in our vehicles.
We thank you for your business and appreciate your flexibility as we navigate this unprecedented time while keeping you and our employees safe and healthy.
Please let me know if you have any questions.